No products in the cart.
Being menopausal can bring on challenges. Energy Medicine has relieved many of its symptoms over the past few years for both the Shift Doctors, their patients and students. Energy Medicine empowers the patient to be the healer and strengthens the integration of mind, body and spirit leading to a greater sense of well being and passion. It’s free, no need to make an appointment and only requires the knowledge of how to do it and the discipline to carry out the exercise routine.
We were both fortunate to meet Donna Eden a decade ago and attend various classes. She is an extraordinarily joyful and effective healer who can clairvoyantly see the body’s subtle energies. She and her husband David Feinstein have been teaching classes and spreading her knowings about how to harmonize the bodies energies, around the world for 30 years. This article is based on her teachings and writings which we are delighted to share with our readers to enhance your ability to balance your energies, self heal and boost your vitality.
So, how do you know if you have an estrogen imbalance? Here are some possible symptoms; you are feeling depressed for no particular reason, apathetic, experience mental fuzziness, feel you couldn’t care less. Physical symptoms may include hot flashes, vaginal dryness, insomnia, cramping, headaches, night sweats. Symptoms are different for everyone and our hormones often fluctuate but these exercises can do no harm as the body generally self regulates when hands on energy interventions are done and will most likely produce improved mood and help relieve physical symptoms, with regular practice.
Before Watching the- Stimulating the Production of Estrogen video do these three energy exercises from Donna Eden’s Book- Energy Medicine for Women
Triple Warmer Smoothie
Triple warmer energy starts at the tip of the ring finger, travels up to the neck, behind the ears, and ends at the temples. You can use the electromagnetic energies of your hands to readily calm overactive triple warmer energy by tracing part of this pathway backward.
Here are the steps:
1. Place your fingers at your temples. Hold for one deep breath, again breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth.
2. On another deep in-breath, slowly slide your fingers up and around your ears, smoothing the skin while maintaining some pressure.
3. On the out breath, slide your fingers down and behind your ears, press them down the sides of your neck, and hang them on your shoulders.
4. Push your fingers into your shoulders and then, when you are ready, firmly drag them over the tops of your shoulders, and smooth them to the middle of your chest, with one arm resting on top of the other. This is the heart chakra. It brings you home to yourself.
5. Hold here for several deep breaths.
Sedating the Liver Meridian
Simultaneously place the middle finger of one hand on Liver 2 and the middle finger of the other hand on Heart 8 on either side of your body and hold for 2 minutes. Repeat on the other side.
Triple Axis Hold
This is a quick and simple technique that brings comfort and calms and balances your hormones and benefits the pituitary and hypothalamus glands in particular.
2. Make a three finger cluster with the thumb, index, and third finger of your other hand and place it just beyond the curve of your head.
3. Hold during three deep breaths.
Now Watch and Follow the step in this Video To Stimulate Estrogen Production
1. Locate the adrenal reflex points, touch an inch above the navel and then go out an inch to each side. Massage these points for 15 seconds.
2. With your hand open, lightly place the second, third and fourth fingers of your left hand on your left temple, just outside the eye socket. Place the index and middle fingers of your right hand in the crease behind your right knee. Relax as you hold this position for four deep breaths. Repeat on the other side.
Do these exercises regularly and they will most likely assist you in flowing through menopause more easily!
Tracy and Marion
Tracy Latz, M.D. & Marion Ross, Ph.D. (The Shift Doctors)
***Contact us if you want The Shift Doctors to do an Energy Medicine class for your group or office.
**The Shift Doctors (Tracy Latz, M.D. & Marion Ross, Ph.D.) are available for keynote talks, classes, events or for seminars (1/2 day or up to 2 day) on Energy Medicine personal transformation, team-building, motivation, anger management, intuitive development, or collaboration for private groups, conferences, corporations or corporate events. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about their books, DVD’s, CD’s and tools for personal transformation at www.shiftyourlife.com.