1. Get aerobic exercise at least 3 hours a week to increase blood flow.
2. Go to bed earlier. A good night’s sleep allows you to restore your neurotransmitters, your endocrine system and actually improves memory functions.
3. Drink plenty of water to allow your energy to flow through your body as well as to release the toxins that builds up in your system daily from within and without.
4. Eat dark chocolate. Wow! It turns out that the University of Copenhagen researchers say that they found people who ate dark chocolate had fewer cravings than people who ate milk chocolate. Dark chocolate’s bitter taste might help curb appetite because it has stearic acid, which slows down digestion and makes the stomach stay full longer.
5. Regular meditation and breathing practices allow you to de-stress, allowing you to sleep better and find your inner peace. Both of these techniques help to decrease strain in your face- thus combating the production of wrinkles.
We published a book at the end of 2016 ( Just translated into French), which includes some of our most comprehensive tools including how Color & Sound (vibrational healing) can be used to transform negative emotional patterns. Bye-Bye Self Sabotage – Drop Your baggage Love Your Life is a must buy as well as our Vibrational Healing Series DVDs available in our Shift Store!
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! All questions and comments are welcome and you can leave them at the ‘Ask The Docs’ page here at www.shiftyourlife.com. ☺
P.S. Feel free to share these tips with your friends and colleagues!