- This event has passed.
Sedona 3 Days of Healing
October 19 - October 21
3 Days of Healing, Inner Journey, and Transformative Tools …
Coming to the Sedona Creative Life Center!
DAY 1 Saturday, October 19, 2019
Shift Your Life® Multidimensional Healing Class
Saturday Oct 19, 2019 7:00-9:00PM
“Shift Doctors” – Tracy Latz & Marion Ross– will discuss the ‘Shift’ that has allowed New Healing Frequencies to come through for healing self and others. This class is for everyone – for healers that are familiar with working with energy/frequency as well as anyone with no previous healing experience who has a desire to work with these new frequencies for self or others. You will experience the new frequencies, learn to use these frequencies, and practice “Multidimensional Healing” during this 2 hour class. It just may Shift Your Life®!! Healing can be used for people or animals.
- Tap into the Unlimited Potential that is your Birthright!
- Learn to Heal your Self while healing others (people and pets)!
- Allow your innate abilities to awaken in less than 2 hours!
- No previous healing experience necessary!
- No age limit (for Children who are able to focus on class and Adults)!
- This 2-hour class has transformed thousands of lives!
Cost $75/person (You will use this for the rest of your life – Priceless!)
DAY 2 Sunday, October 20, 2019
Session 1: Sunday Oct. 20th- 9am-10:30 AM
Randy Fridley – The Hero’s Journey – Finding Your Own Story Within
Take the Hero’s Call! Join veteran and true hero Randy Fridley as he carries you through understanding the narrative archetype of the Hero’s Journey. Let Randy teach you how to find the Spark of Light within you! Prepare for the adventure of your lifetime.
Sessions 2 & 3: Staying Healthy, Secure and Centered in a World of Stress and Anxiety
Session 2: Sunday Oct. 20th- 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Learn how to:
- Cope with stress and reduce its harmful effects
- Improve mental, emotional & physical resilience
- Sustain resourcefulness amidst demands and time pressure
- Overcome anxiety and stage fright
- Identify the precursors to burnout and respond to them wisely
- Rapidly transform reactive states into creative and productive responses
- Establish and maintain mindfulness at work, at home and in social settings
Session 3: Sunday Oct. 20th- 2:15 PM -5:00 PM
Learn BONUS Quick Tips & Tools for Health, Anti-Aging, Boosting Energy, Creating Anew, and Enhancing Longevity
- From Qiqong tapping to Meditation we give you QUICK tools and techniques to find the calm in the storm.
- ‘Longevity Walking’
- Creational Tips
- And MORE!
Approach challenges with confidence and broadly balanced perspectives
DAY 3 Monday, October 21, 2019
Session 1: Monday Oct. 21st – 9am – Noon
Experience the Mystical World of Entura Art! (½ Day Class)
- Cost of Session $75. (Art Supplies included – NO previous art OR meditation experience required!) <Note: wear old comfy clothes – can be messy>. *Prepare to have fun!!
Entura means “entering the aura,” or entering the energy field. In this interactive class, you will learn and experience easy tools and techniques connecting you with people (living or deceased), pets, guides, places or your own spiritual essence to develop open intuitive communication and understanding of questions and/or specific messages. NO previous art experience needed!
This practice is an artistic form of alchemy that transmits profound wisdom onto paper using soft pastel chalks. The process creates rapid situations or concepts that can Shift Your Life and your perceptions. Oh! Did we mention the Drawings are done with eyes CLOSED? AND Drawings Change Over Time to continue to give you everlasting information!
Limited Seating!! Reserve Your Spot today!
**LUNCH Break – On Your Own (Noon – 2:00PM)
Session 2: Monday Oct. 21st – 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Cost of Session $50 (Wear comfortable clothes you can move in)
Primordial (Wuji) Gong – Tai Chi for Life / Creational Qigong!
Learn the original 800 year old lineage form of Chang San Feng, the 13th century founder of Tai Chi! This 15-minute form is easy to learn, yet uniquely powerful. It’s totally different from tai chi martial or soft “health” styles taught today. Its ancient name was “wuji gong”. It literally means “develops skill for entering the Supreme Mystery”. It is often translated as “Primordial Qigong” or “Primordial Tai Chi”. Qigong is the historical Mother of Tai Chi. It was practiced for health and spiritual development, and is much older than Tai Chi which is practiced for martial self-defense. Primordial Qigong/Tai Chi for Enlightenment was China’s best kept secret – until now.
This Creational form of Tai Chi/Qigong was brought to the United States by lineage holder Master Zhu Hui, who allegedly healed himself of hepatocirrhosis by practicing this form daily.
Michael Winn learned the form at Wudang Mountain from Zhu Hui and taught the form to Tracy and Marion while traveling across China and further activated the transmission at Huashan Mountain and Mt. Changbai.