No products in the cart.
If Internet Explorer is not letting you download files, follow these steps:
- Click Tools.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Custom Levels button.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section.
- Click “Enable” for “Automatic prompting for file downloads.”
- Click OK (twice).
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Reopen Internet Explorer.
- Click on the link to the file you want to download. It should give you a prompt to open or save the file.