1. Tap on or massage firmly an acupressure point that is known as the 27th
point of the kidney meridian.This area on the body can be located on the
chest about an inch below the collarbone and about 3 to 5 inches above
the nipple bilaterally. Stimulating this area on the body will immediately
pick up energy level, improve motivation and enhance attention.
2. Peppermint tea (hot or iced) improves energy level and focus.
3. The scent of citrus or lemon (as well as peppermint) can pick up energy level and improve concentration.
4. Wear or look at the color yellow. This also helps with boosting energy and motivation. Yellow placed around a workplace or an area where you are studying can help with focus and concentration.
5. Feeling overheated? Chilled Watermelon can help decrease heat held in the energy meridians and in the body. Refreshing Lemonade can also assist with cooling down while picking up energy.
Stay cool!! The summer will be over before you know it! 🙂
The Shift Doctors (Tracy Latz, M.D. & Marion Ross, Ph.D.)
*Check out The Shift Doctors’ books at the Amazon link by clicking here and the Meditation CDs at the digstation link by clicking here. See other articles on health, personal transformation, self-growth, and travel at ShiftYourLife.com
**The Shift Doctors (Tracy Latz, M.D. & Marion Ross, Ph.D.) are available for keynote talks, classes, events or for seminars (1/2 day or up to 2 day) on personal transformation, team-building, motivation, anger management, intuitive development, or collaboration for private groups, conferences, corporations or corporate events. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about them at www.shiftyourlife.com .
it was very interesting to read http://www.shiftyourlife.com
I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?
Feel free to quote the post in your blog as long as you give a link back to our site and give us credit for it. We love to share information to assist others with transforming their lives. 🙂 Our Twitter account is @ShiftYourLife
I would like to exchange links with your site http://www.shiftyourlife.com
Is this possible?