No products in the cart.
We have had numerous requesting more information on the metaphysical connections to various colors in regards to the 4 elements and planets. This post is specifically to address this topic.
Each of the 12 zodiacal signs represent the Archangelic influence and have their own individual sound and color. The 12 zodiacal signs are divisible by four, representing the 4 elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.
Air – Gemini, Libra, Aquarius >>>> represents the powers of the Mind (Yellow)
Fire – Aries, Leo, Sagittarius >>>> represents the purer flame of Spirit (Red)
Water – Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces >>>> represents the Emotional nature (Blue)
Earth – Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn >>>> represents the Physical body (Black)
Each planet receives its color from the sun and represents one of the sevenfold ray – the way in which Light is reflected upon the earth. Each planet is a messenger for one of the 7 rays (yes, I know that they say that Pluto is no longer recognized as a planet…. but this is the Ancient Wisdom). Each planet has its own keynote.
1. Saturn – receives and transmits one of the highest vibrations of the sevenfold spectrum; it resonates with the color Blue and the keynote of G.
2. Jupiter – the royal planet sends forth its Violet rays in the key of B.
3. Mars – the martial star sends forth the fiery Red in the key of Middle C.
4. Venus – the inspiring tones of Yellow in the key of E.
5. Earth – the healing Greens and nature tones in the key of F.
6. Uranus – the mystic electric Blue
7. Neptune – the color Indigo in the key of A.
8. Mercury – the colors of deep Yellow with overtones of Violet. Mercury is the messenger and reflector of the sevenfold rays.
9. Pluto – is an Electric Red lightning-like ray (a higher octave of Mars).
10. The Sun is not a planet, but is the focus of the individual Light of the Logos for our planetary system. It has the color Orange and corresponds to the key of D.
The physical body is a musical instrument, which is attuned to the celestial harmonies or is in dissonance with them.
Loads of Brightly Colored Light to you all!
The Shift Doctors (Tracy Latz, M.D. & Marion Ross, Ph.D.)